The Plantation Workbench is a stand alone bench against a wall or a Center workstation placed in the middle of a workshop. As a centerpiece, it can be modified to have the worktop centered on the frame and the backsplash sent unattached, allowing for work to be performed around the workstation.
Legs, Frames, and Bottom shelves are honed from 2” x 8” Dense Select Southern Yellow Pine. This wood type is highly resistant to wear; therefore, it is suitable for Post & Beam Homes, Flooring, Decks, Patios, Marinas, Boardwalks and other high-traffic applications.
The 1 3/4 " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available.
Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner! These tops are hard at work in factories and on shipping and receiving docks around the world. In the material handling business there is no better top than a solid Laminated Wood Welded Maple Butcher Block.
Our design is for the home handy person who, at one point, will enjoy creating new projects, allowing for advancement into more extensive future projects.
For the money, this is the Best Custom Made in USA Wooden Workbench available anywhere and will give you lifetimes of hard working service that can be passed to generations.
Height: 35” Industry Standard, however you choose your height.
Weight: 330 LBS
Capacity: 1,500 Pounds*
Included: Bench Top, Rear Backsplash 1” x ¾” x Bench Width, 6 – Legs w/ adjustable Leg Levelers, Bottom Shelf.
The Top is specified at 30"x 72". 1-3/4" Thick!!! Legs are 3.5" x 3.5" and are cut from 2" x 8" stock, cross grained and laminated toprevent future twisting as would likely happen with 4" x 4" cut stock.
A Standard Bench height is 35" tall with Adjustable Leg Levelers. However you can choose your own custom height! Legs can be made to your specified height at no charge. This opportunity is available for taller or shorter clients to create a more comfortable work environment, as well as accommodating for a variety of project styles to enhance your work!
Sixteen Lag Bolts, Eleven Lag/Deck Screws (see assembly).
Average Assembly time is 20 minutes.
Handmade 3 compartment side pocket and 1 - 6 " Ratchet Clamp to assist in assembly (included).
* Capacity with even weight distribution.
- Additional Options
Questions For Us?
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP : $179.95
Buy American Sale : $159.95
MSRP : $108.00
Buy American Sale : $105.00
- MSRP : $15.00
MSRP : $499.95
Buy American Sale : $479.95
MSRP : $289.00
Buy American Sale : $259.00
MSRP : $79.00
Buy American Sale : $39.00
How TO Order
When ordering our Base Workbenches you have several Standard Option Choices to make:
• Choose your bench Color based on our standard offerings. This is for the Bench Frame, Legs, and Shelf. Please remember that all Bench Tops are Natural Maple Butcher Block with a Satin Finish. We do not stain these tops.
• Choose your Finish: Satin ( a more oiled Look) or Gloss (more Shiny in appearance).
• Choose your Bench Height: This helps personalize your bench to fit your body height rendering a more comfortable working level to enhance hours work time with your projects.
• Choose Bottom Shelf Recess: This feature allows more or less Leg room at your bench. You can choose Standard where the shelf is equal front to back, or the front can be set back in inch increments as far as you wish. For custom recess, please indicate in the Comment section at Check out.
• Engraving: We enjoy offering a Complimentary Bench Front engraving at no additional charge. This is limited to a name, or small phrase. Layout is limited to our artistic discretion. Please make sure all spelling is correct as we cut and paste this information for carving.
• Gold Leaf or Black Lettering: On Darker or Lighter finishes, renderings can be hard to see, or you may wish to embellish your engraving by adding a Hand Painted option at a charge.
** Benches are shown with certain Options such as Drawers, Casters, Vises, and Side Compartments. These Options are shown to allow you to see some of the different configurations available to make your bench completely suit your Professional or Hobby needs.
Please note that all orders are Custom made and our current order to ship time is 30 - 40 Business Days depending on order size.
In this world of instant gratification, where most furniture buyers walk into Bob’s Discount Furniture, Ikea or Ashley Furniture and walk out an hour later with something that’s substandard and unsustainably produced overseas by huge multi-national conglomerates, we find ourselves immensely grateful to our customers for their patience in waiting for the real thing. When buying furniture that’s built to last a lifetime, we hope you’ll feel it’s worth the wait.