This newest addition to our family of American Made Workbenches, it has an "American"
style top that provides a larger contiguous area to support your work compared to a
European-style top with a recessed tool well. 3/4" round dog holes are strategically
located to afford you multiple options of positioning & holding your work using round
bench dogs (sold separately).
Our innovative Tool Well is removable for both easy cleaning as well as offering full
width clamping for larger projects.
On the top front edge of the bench, with the end-dog vise fully extended, you get an
impressive 66" of capacity between bench dogs and end vise..
Twin dog holes set apart 10-3/4" traverse across the width of the bench and provide 29"
of double-dog holding capacity with the front vise fully open. Full sized doors and tall
panels can be dogged securely utilizing the dog holes located in the horizontal face of
the front apron.
The 2 ¼ " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available.
Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102.
This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner!
These tops are hard at work in factories and on shipping and receiving
docks around the world. In the material handling business there is no
better top than a solid Laminated Wood Welded Maple Butcher Block.
For the money, this is the Best Custom Made in USA Wooden Workbench available anywhere and will give you lifetimes of hard working service that can be passed to generations.
Height: 35” Industry Standard, however you choose your height.
Top Thickness: 2.5”
Length: 72” & up
Depth: 26” & up
Weight: 372 – 650 LBS
Capacity: 2,500 Pounds*
Legs are 4.5" x 4.5" and are cut from 2" x 8" stock, cross grained and laminated to prevent future twisting as would likely happen with 4.5" x 4.5" cut stock. Legs are integrated into our “Sled” design to ensure stability and durability. There are strategically placed leg levelers to meet the demands of any floor surface. Price increases are shown beside the size choice. Bench Dogs (pups) sold separately. Removable Tool Well included.
The "Standard" Paul Revere measures 72" long x 26" wide x 35" high, or You can choose the height that best suits you.. There are strategically placed leg levelers to meet the demands of any floor surface. You may also choose 7additional sizes of the bench. Price increases are shown beside the size choice. 2-1/4" top is now Standard.
Lag Bolts, Eleven Lag/Deck Screws (see assembly).
Average Assembly time is 20 minutes.
Handmade 3 compartment side pocket and 1 - 6 " Ratchet Clamp to assist in assembly (included).
* Capacity with even weight distribution.
- Additional Options
Questions For Us?
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent Quality Product, Sales & Service!
- Hey John, my name is Tommy Ficucello & I am a Carpenter here at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. We recently received our new Paul Revere & I can absolutely 100% tell the amount of quality and craftsmanship that went into creating such a masterpiece. It’s almost too nice to work on. Even the care that went into securely packaging our bench to ensure a safe arrival is above and beyond anything we’ve ever had shipped here. Lastly, the instructions, such a walk in the park. Everything was labeled and sending extra fasteners & washers was also a step above.
I just wanted to send my appreciation to you and hope you continue to produce future masterpieces for many years to come. It warms the soul knowing I can still purchase something made by hand, right here in the good ‘ol U S of A.
God Bless you and God Bless America,
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP : $129.00
Buy American Sale : $119.00As low as: $109.00
MSRP : $499.95
Buy American Sale : $479.95
MSRP : $108.00
Buy American Sale : $105.00
MSRP : $229.00
Buy American Sale : $194.95
- MSRP : $38.95
- MSRP : $199.00
How TO Order
When ordering the Paul Revere Woodworking Bench you have several Standard Option Choices to make:
• Choose your bench Color based on our standard offerings. This is for the Bench Frame, Legs, and Shelf. Please remember that all Bench Tops are Natural Maple Butcher Block with a Satin Finish. We do not stain these tops.
• Choose your Finish: Satin (a more oiled Look) or Gloss (more Shiny in appearance).
• Choose your Bench Height: This helps personalize your bench to fit your body height rendering a more comfortable working level to enhance hours work time with your projects.
• There are two style Vises to choose from: Standard Cabinetmakers vise or the Optional Veritas Quick Release(QR) Vise. Veritas QR Video
• Additional shelves can be ordered as an option.
• Up to Two Drawers can also be added to this bench (See accessories)
Bench Pups shown in pictures are optional. Side Mount Casters are Optional and are depicted as an example and are a perfect addition to mobilize the Bench.
Please check out the many accessories available under that tab at the top right.
Please note that all orders are Custom made and our current order to ship time is 30 + Business Days depending on order size.
In this world of instant gratification, where most furniture buyers walk into Bob’s Discount Furniture, Ikea or Ashley Furniture and walk out an hour later with something that’s substandard and unsustainably produced overseas by huge multi-national conglomerates, we find ourselves immensely grateful to our customers for their patience in waiting for the real thing. When buying Workshop furniture that’s built to last a Several lifetimes, we hope you’ll feel it’s worth the wait.