Though originally designed as a versatile bench for School Industrial Arts and Science Classes, the Ashley has found its way in to many Woodworking facilities as a center assembly table.
Legs, Frames, and Bottom shelves are honed from 2” x 8” Dense Select Southern Yellow Pine. This wood type is highly resistant to wear; therefore, it is suitable for Post & Beam Homes, Flooring, Decks, Patios, Marinas, Boardwalks and other high-traffic applications.
The 2 1/4 " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available. Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner! These tops are hard at work in factories and on shipping and receiving docks around the world. In the material handling business there is no better top than a solid Laminated Wood Welded Maple Butcher Block.
For the money, this is the Best Custom Made in USA Wooden Workbench available anywhere and will give you lifetimes of hard working service that can be passed to generations.
Height: 35” Industry Standard, however you choose your height.
Weight: 455 – 650 LBS
Capacity: 2,500 Pounds*
Legs are 4.5" x 4.5" and are cut from 2" x 8" stock, cross grained and laminated to prevent future twisting as would likely happen with 4" x 4" cut stock. Legs are integrated into our “Sled” design to ensure stability and durability.There are strategically placed leg levelers to meet the demands of any floor surface. You may also choose 2 different style vises, or none at all.
Price increases are shown beside the size choice. In addition, you may choose to have Bench dog holes installed on the bench at no charge when vises are purchased with the Bench. Bench Dogs (pups) sold separately.
A Standard Bench height is 35" tall with Adjustable Leg Levelers. However you can choose your own custom height! Legs can be made to your specified height at no charge. This opportunity is available for taller or shorter clients to create a more comfortable work environment, as well as accommodating for a variety of project styles to enhance your work!
Lag Bolts, Eleven Lag/Deck Screws (see assembly).
Average Assembly time is 20 minutes.
Handmade 3 compartment side pocket and 1 - 6 " Ratchet Clamp to assist in assembly (included).
* Capacity with even weight distribution.
- Additional Options
- Related products are not available.
Questions For Us?
Write Your Own Review
How TO Order
When ordering the Ashley Hall you have several Standard Option Choices to make:
- Choose your bench Color based on our standard offerings. This is for the Bench Frame, Legs, and Shelf. Please remember that all Bench Tops are Natural Maple Butcher Block with a Satin Finish. We do not stain these tops.
- Choose your Finish: Satin (a more oiled Look) or Gloss (more Shiny in appearance).
- Choose your Bench Height: This helps personalize your bench to fit your body height rendering a more comfortable working level to enhance hours work time with your projects.
- You may add up to Four Vises. There are two style Vises to choose from: Standard Cabinetmakers vise or the Veritas Quick Release(QR) Vise.
- Additional shelves can be ordered as an option.
- Up to Four Drawers can also be added to this bench (See accessories)
Please note that all orders are Custom made and our current order to ship time is 30 - 40 Business Days depending on order size.
In this world of instant gratification, where most furniture buyers walk into Bob’s Discount Furniture, Ikea or Ashley Furniture and walk out an hour later with something that’s substandard and unsustainably produced overseas by huge multi-national conglomerates, we find ourselves immensely grateful to our customers for their patience in waiting for the real thing. When buying furniture that’s built to last a lifetime, we hope you’ll feel it’s worth the wait.