The American Sprout Workbench was originally designed for Bank Street College Located in New York City. Part of the curriculum is to teach pre-school teachers to work with Children on projects
Legs, Frames, and Bottom shelves are honed from 2” x 8” Dense Select Southern Yellow Pine. This wood type is highly resistant to wear; therefore, it is suitable for Post & Beam Homes, Flooring, Decks, Patios, Marinas, Boardwalks and other high-traffic applications.
The 1 3/4 " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available.
Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner! These tops are hard at work in factories and on shipping and receiving docks around the world. In the material handling business there is no better top than a solid Laminated Wood Welded Maple Butcher Block.
This design is perfect for Pre-Schools, Daycare Centers, and Children at home.
For the money, this is the Best Custom Made in USA Wooden Workbench available anywhere and will give you lifetimes of hard working service that can be passed to generations.
Whats in The Box:
- 1 - 20" x 44" Maple Butcher Block topped Workbench "Fully Assembled" with 2 Shop Fox 7" Quick Release Vises.
Height: 24” however you choose your height.
Weight: 275 LBS
Capacity: 800 Pounds*
Included: Bench Top,Legs w/ adjustable Leg Levelers, Inverted Bottom Shelf for light tool storage.
The Top is specified at 20"x 44". 1-3/4" Thick!!!
Legs are 3.5" x 3.5" and are cut from 2" x 8" stock, cross grained and laminated to prevent future twisting as would likely happen with 4" x 4" cut stock.
This Bench ships completely assembled
* Capacity with even weight distribution.
- Additional Options
- Related products are not available.
Questions For Us?
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
How TO Order
• Choose your bench Color based on our standard offerings. This is for the Bench Frame, Legs, and Shelf. Please remember that all Bench Tops are Natural Maple Butcher Block with a Satin Finish. We do not stain these tops.
• Choose your Finish: Satin ( a more oiled Look) or Gloss (more Shiny in appearance).
• Choose your Bench Height: This helps personalize your bench to fit your body height rendering a more comfortable working level to enhance hours work time with your projects.
• Please indicate in the Comment section at Check out.
• Engraving: We enjoy offering a Complimentary Bench Front engraving at no additional charge. This is limited to a name, or small phrase. Layout is limited to our artistic discretion. Please make sure all spelling is correct as we cut and paste this information for carving.
• Gold Leaf or Black Lettering: On Darker or Lighter finishes, renderings can be hard to see, or you may wish to embellish your engraving by adding a Hand Painted option at a charge.
Lastly, Please note that all orders are Custom made and the typical order to ship time is 30 Business Days.