The Paul Revere Woodworking Bench 26" x 72"
This is an all-Time Favorite our family of American Made Workbenches, it has an "American"
style top that provides a larger contiguous area to support your work compared to a
European-style top with a recessed tool well. 3/4" round dog holes are strategically
located to afford you multiple options of positioning & holding your work using round
bench dogs (sold separately).
- Our innovative Tool Well is removable for both easy cleaning as well as offering full
width clamping for larger projects.
- On the top front edge of the bench, with the end-dog vise fully extended, you get an
impressive 66" of capacity between bench dogs and end vise..
- Twin dog holes set apart 10-3/4" traverse across the width of the bench and provide 29"
of double-dog holding capacity with the front vise fully open.
- Full sized doors and tall
panels can be dogged securely utilizing the dog holes located in the horizontal face of
the front apron.
- The 2 ¼ " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available.
Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner!
These tops are hard at work in factories and on shipping and receiving
docks around the world. In the material handling business there is no
better top than a solid Laminated Wood Welded Maple Butcher Block.
For the money, this is the Best Custom Made in USA Wooden Workbench available anywhere and will give you lifetimes of hard working service that can be passed to generations.
- Height: 35” Industry Standard, however you choose your height.
- Top Thickness: 2 ¼ "
- Length: 72”
- Depth: 26”
- Weight: 372
- Capacity: 2,500 Pounds*
- Legs are 4.5" x 4.5" and are cut from 2" x 8" stock, cross grained and laminated to prevent future twisting as would likely happen with 4.5" x 4.5" cut stock. Legs are integrated into our “Sled” design to ensure stability and durability. There are strategically placed leg levelers to meet the demands of any floor surface.
- Price increases are shown beside the size choice. Bench Dogs (pups) sold separately. Removable Tool Well included.
- The "Standard" Paul Revere measures 72" long x 26" wide x 35" high, or You can choose the height that best suits you..
- There are strategically placed leg levelers to meet the demands of any floor surface.
- You may also choose 7additional sizes of the bench.
Lag Bolts, Eleven Lag/Deck Screws (see assembly).
Average Assembly time is 20 minutes.
Handmade 3 compartment side pocket (included).
* Capacity with even weight distribution.
Heavy Freight - Price* includes Residential Delivery, Delivery Appointments & Curbside Liftgate.
One Price: $229.00
Flat Rate Price Remains the same for the Lower 48 States. This includes up to Two Bench Products on an order.
There will be a charge for additional Workbenches, Shelving Racks, or if your destination is in a remote or rural location.
*Please see Order Info/Shipping Cost for Limitations.
Please note that all orders are Custom made and our current order to ship time 30 Business Days*
In this world of instant gratification, where most furniture buyers walk into Bob’s Discount Furniture, Ikea or Ashley Furniture and walk out an hour later with something that’s substandard and unsustainably produced overseas by huge multi-national conglomerates, we find ourselves immensely grateful to our customers for their patience in waiting for the real thing. When buying Workshop furniture that’s built to last a Several lifetimes, we hope you’ll feel it’s worth the wait.
*There are certain types of Production Runs that take longer depending on the mix, size, Weather, or commodity availability.
How To Order
When ordering the Paul Revere Woodworking Bench you have several Standard Option Choices to make:
• Choose your bench Color based on our standard offerings. This is for the Bench Frame, Legs, and Shelf. Please remember that all Bench Tops are Natural Maple Butcher Block with a Satin Finish. We do not stain these tops.
• Choose your Finish: Satin (a more oiled Look) or Gloss (more Shiny in appearance).
• Choose your Bench Height: This helps personalize your bench to fit your body height rendering a more comfortable working level to enhance hours work time with your projects.
• There are two style Vises to choose from: Standard Cabinetmakers vise or the Optional Veritas Quick Release(QR) Vise. Veritas QR Video
• Additional shelves can be ordered as an option.
• Up to Two Drawers can also be added to this bench (See accessories)
Bench Pups shown in pictures are optional. Side Mount Casters are Optional and are depicted as an example and are a perfect addition to mobilize the Bench.
Please check out the many accessories available.
There are available Options for the Paul Revere on Our Accessories Page.
- Upgrade your Standard Vise to the Veritas Quick Release.
- You May Purchase Brass Bench Pupps by the Pair. (Two Pair Reccommended)
- You may Like the Veritas Iron and Brass "Hold Downs"
- Add Drawers to your Bottom Shelf.
- Add an Addittional Shelf.