The Minuteman Enclosed Workbench 30" x 60"
The Minuteman Enclosed Workbench is a stand alone bench against a wall or a Center workstation placed in the middle of a workshop. As a centerpiece, it can be modified to have the worktop centered on the frame and the backsplash sent unattached, allowing for work to be performed around the workstation.
- Legs, Frames, and Bottom shelves are honed from 2” x 8” Dense Select Southern Yellow Pine. This wood type is highly resistant to wear; therefore, it is suitable for Post & Beam Homes, Flooring, Decks, Patios, Marinas, Boardwalks and other high-traffic applications.
- The 1 3/4 " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available.
- Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner! These tops are hard at work in factories and on shipping and receiving docks around the world. In the material handling business there is no better top than a solid Laminated Wood Welded Maple Butcher Block.
- Enclosed Sides, Back, with Two Front Doors and 4 Drawers (Included).
- Height: 35” Industry Standard, however you choose your height.
- Length: 60"/72”
- Depth: 30”
- Weight: 420 LBS
- Capacity: 1,500 Pounds*
Included: Bench Top, Rear Backsplash 1” x ¾” x Bench Width, 6 – Legs w/ adjustable Leg Levelers, Bottom Shelf. Side, Back Panels and Front Doors, Four Drawers.
The Top is specified at 30"x 72". 1-3/4" Thick!!!
Legs are 3.5" x 3.5" and are cut from 2" x 8" stock, cross grained and laminated to prevent future twisting as would likely happen with 4" x 4" cut stock.
A Standard Bench height is 35" tall with Adjustable Leg Levelers. However you can choose your own custom height! Legs can be made to your specified height at no charge. This opportunity is available for taller or shorter clients to create a more comfortable work environment, as well as accommodating for a variety of project styles to enhance your work!
Sixteen Lag Bolts, Eleven Lag/Deck Screws (see assembly).
Average Assembly time is 20 minutes.
Handmade 3 compartment side pocket (included).
* Capacity with even weight distribution.
Heavy Freight - Price* includes Residential Delivery, Delivery Appointments & Curbside Liftgate.
One Price: $229.00
Flat Rate Price Remains the same for the Lower 48 States. This includes up to Two Bench Products on an order.
There will be a charge for additional Workbenches, Shelving Racks, or if your destination is in a remote or rural location.
*Please see Order Info/Shipping Cost for Limitations.
Please note that all orders are Custom made and our current order to ship time up to Twelve Weeks*
In this world of instant gratification, where most furniture buyers walk into Bob’s Discount Furniture, Ikea or Ashley Furniture and walk out an hour later with something that’s substandard and unsustainably produced overseas by huge multi-national conglomerates, we find ourselves immensely grateful to our customers for their patience in waiting for the real thing. When buying Workshop furniture that’s built to last a Several lifetimes, we hope you’ll feel it’s worth the wait.
*There are certain types of Production Runs that take longer depending on the mix, size, Weather, or commodity availability.
How To Order:
When ordering our Base Workbenches you have several Standard Option Choices to make:
• Choose your bench Color based on our standard offerings. This is for the Bench Frame, Legs, and Shelf. Please remember that all Bench Tops are Natural Maple Butcher Block with a Satin Finish. We do not stain these tops.
• Choose your Finish: Satin ( a more oiled Look) or Gloss (more Shiny in appearance).
• Choose your Bench Height: This helps personalize your bench to fit your body height rendering a more comfortable working level to enhance hours work time with your projects.
• Engraving: We enjoy offering a Complimentary Bench Front engraving at no additional charge. This is limited to a name, or small phrase. Layout is limited to our artistic discretion. Please make sure all spelling is correct as we cut and paste this information for carving.
• Gold Leaf or Black Lettering: On Darker or Lighter finishes, renderings can be hard to see, or you may wish to embellish your engraving by adding a Hand Painted option at a charge.
** Benches are shown with certain Options such as Drawers, Casters, Vises, and Side Compartments. These Options are shown to allow you to see some of the different configurations available to make your bench completely suit your Professional or Hobby needs.