The "Ashley Hall" 4 Station School Workbench with 2 ~ Vises.
The Ashley Hall ~Though originally designed as a versatile bench for School Industrial Arts and Science Classes, the Ashley has found its way in to many Woodworking facilities as a center assembly table to name a few!.
Legs, Frames, and Bottom shelves are honed from 2" x 8" Dense Select Southern Yellow Pine. This wood type is highly resistant to wear therefore, it is suitable for Post & Beam Homes, Flooring, Decks, Patios, Marinas, Boardwalks and other high-traffic applications. The 2 1/4 " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available. Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner! These tops are hard at work in factories and on shipping and receiving docks around the world. In the material handling business there is no better top than a solid Laminated Wood Welded Maple Butcher Block. For the money, this is the Best Custom Made in USA Wooden Workbench available anywhere and will give you lifetimes of hard working service that can be passed to generations.
- Optional Woodworking Vises are available on the accessories page.
- Bench Dogs Holes are offered at "No Charge" when "Optional" Vises are added.
- Large storage shelf can hold up to 300 pounds.
- The 2 ¼ " rock-hard edge grain construction of our Wood Welded Butcher Block Top assures you of the maximum durability and the greatest construction strength available.
Tops are finished with DURAKRYL 102. This tough, acrylic coating will repel alcohol, bleach, even paint thinner!
For the money, this is the Best Custom Made in USA Wooden Workbench available anywhere and will give you lifetimes of hard working service that can be passed to generations.
- Height: 35” Industry Standard, however you choose your height.
- Top Thickness: 2.25”
- Length: 64”
- Depth: 54”
- Weight: 407
- Capacity: 2,500 Pounds*
- This bench includes 2 ~ Veritas Classic Large Vises and are placed to the left of each side. You can change layouts through the Add a comment section at Check out or via email.
- Legs are 4.5" x 4.5" and are cut from 2" x 8" stock, cross grained and laminated to prevent future twisting as would likely happen with 4.5" x 4.5" cut stock. Legs are integrated into our “Sled” design to ensure stability and durability. There are strategically placed leg levelers to meet the demands of any floor surface.
- There are strategically placed leg levelers to meet the demands of any floor surface. The Neoprene glides at the base of each leveler allow free movement on smooth surfaces.
- You may also choose and optional Shelf, add side mount casters, Vises, and up to 3 drawers side to side or front to back!
Lag Bolts, Eleven Lag/Deck Screws (see assembly).
Average Assembly time is 20 minutes.
Handmade 3 compartment side pocket (included).
* Capacity with even weight distribution.
Heavy Freight - Price* includes Residential Delivery, Delivery Appointments & Curbside Liftgate.
One Price: $229.00
Flat Rate Price Remains the same for the Lower 48 States. This includes up to Two Bench Products on an order.
There will be a charge for additional Workbenches, Shelving Racks, or if your destination is in a remote or rural location.
*Please see Order Info/Shipping Cost for Limitations.
Please note that all orders are Custom made and our current order to ship time up to Twelve Weeks*
In this world of instant gratification, where most furniture buyers walk into Bob’s Discount Furniture, Ikea or Ashley Furniture and walk out an hour later with something that’s substandard and unsustainably produced overseas by huge multi-national conglomerates, we find ourselves immensely grateful to our customers for their patience in waiting for the real thing. When buying Workshop furniture that’s built to last a Several lifetimes, we hope you’ll feel it’s worth the wait.
*There are certain types of Production Runs that take longer or even less time depending on the mix, size, Weather, or commodity availability.
How To Order
When ordering the The Ashley Hall 4 Station Workbench you have several Standard Option Choices to make:
• Choose your bench Color based on our standard offerings. This is for the Bench Frame, Legs, and Shelf. Please remember that all Bench Tops are Natural Maple Butcher Block with a Satin Finish. We do not stain these tops.
• Choose your Finish: Satin (a more oiled Look) or Gloss (more Shiny in appearance).
• Choose your Bench Height: This helps personalize your bench to fit your body height rendering a more comfortable working level to enhance hours work time with your projects.
• There are two style Vises to choose from: Optional Classic Standard Cabinetmakers vises or the Optional Veritas Quick Release(QR) Vises.
• Additional shelves can be ordered as an option.
Please check out the many accessories available.
There are available Options for the Ashley Hall on Our Accessories Page.
- Upgrade your Standard Vise to the Veritas Quick Release.
- You May Purchase Brass Bench Pupps by the Pair. (Two Pair Reccommended)
- You may Like the Veritas Iron and Brass "Hold Downs".
- Add an Addittional Middle Shelf.
- Add Drawers to your Middle Shelf.